Kitchen Supervisor - Padstow
Working as a Chef within a professional kitchen can be a very rewarding career. At the Rick Stein Group you are encouraged to learn and grow your skills and have the opportunity to experience different styles of food and kitchen environments across our restaurants.
We are looking for people who share our passion for great food and are looking to grow within a supportive team. As a Kitchen Supervisor you will operate as a role model to the kitchen team and ensure your work is to the highest standard at all times.
Stein’s Fish & Chips in Padstow boasts both a restaurant and takeaway, located on the beautiful North Cornwall coast overlooking the Camel Estuary. You’ll find a menu of cod and haddock together with a large range of local fish like hake, monkfish, John Dory and bass which is often landed right here on our doorstep in Padstow.
We’re passionate about working with fresh ingredients and developing our people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers since our first restaurant, The Seafood Restaurant, was opened in Padstow in 1975.
What you’ll get from us:
- With potential tips earnings from £1.25 per hour, you could earn from £10 per hour
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our 12 restaurants
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Support with finding accommodation locally
If you’d like to join our team as Kitchen Supervisor click apply to send us your CV.