Solutions are looking for experienced catering assistants and kitchen porters.
All catering roles are temporary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To prepare food & beverages
- Simple cooking practices including the reconstitution of prepared food.
- Plating & serving of meals
- Carrying out daily kitchen tasks such as washing up, setting & clearing away kitchen area, tidying dining area.
- Maintaining a safe working environment. Such as disposing of rubbish carefully, adhering to health & safety standards.
- Training of new members of staff when necessary
- Attending a monthly performance review
- Knowledge of food hygiene, preparing & cooking of food.
- Previous experience working within a kitchen environment
- A desirable confident manner, willing to learn & develop
We are always looking for good people with fantastic skills. If this isn't the role for you then still get in touch with us
- Food Hygiene
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'