Our client has an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Sales Designer to join their team in the Cambridge Showroom.
They know exactly what it takes to build luxury, bespoke, handmade furniture that their clients are proud to use and have in their homes. Their stunning kitchens are built to last and each design can be customised and personalised to their clients’ exact needs and tastes.
They are currently recruiting for an ambitious Sales Designer to join the team in the Cambridge Showroom.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Selling bespoke, handmade furniture to clients
- Project managing kitchen’s from initial interest right through to completion
- Designing kitchens using ArtiCAD
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Working alongside your Showroom Administration Manager to ensure every specification is perfect
- Liaising with Manufacturing and Head Office staff to produce, deliver, install, paint and survey all projects.
As a Sales Designer, you will be responsible for selling their range of luxury, bespoke, handmade kitchen furniture to their customers. You do not need to be a design genius as they will provide all the training you need to bring you up to speed with everything necessary to be successful in the role.
Their most successful Sales Designers come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore previous sales experience is desirable but not a necessity for success, a confident, can-do attitude and a willingness to learn is a must!
They will provide all the training you need to be successful and continuously develop you within your role. In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Childcare/Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Regional team outings
- Access to free ongoing development courses
Meet your targets and you will enjoy one of the best commission structures around, with a realistic year one OTE of £35,000 and £45,000+ thereafter. Their current top performers are earning in excess of £100k!
Got what it takes? Click to apply!
If you have not heard anything within the next two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'