At Select Appointments, Cambridge we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Kitchen
Porter. The client is a well established visitor attraction, serving traditional British cuisine to the customers satisfaction.
Looking for a strong character friendly and excellent team player.
* We are looking for committed Kitchen Porter to join the existing Kitchen team.
* To work as an effective member of the kitchen brigade in achieving the highest possible standard
* Empty and dispose of food waste and kitchen rubbish throughout and at the end of shifts. Ensure that a high level of hygiene is maintained in the department at all times.
Experience and Skills required
* Excellent understanding of personal hygiene, high priority on health & safety
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and support others during demanding periods
* Basic knowledge of Food Hygiene
* Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work and tasks
* Responsible and trustworthy
* Trustworthy and hard-working
* Excellent time keeping
Salary and Benefits
* 28 days annual leave
* Salary of £17,000 - £18,000
* 40 hour week,
* 5 out of 7 days in a week
* Potential for gratuity
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Jonathan Taylor on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us:
- Kitchen Porter