Kitchen Porters/ Kitchen Assistant needed
We want you to join our growing fast growing casual team! If you are highly efficient and motivated Kitchen Porter/ kitchen assistant who has the ability to fulfil the tasks that are set for them and the ability to go that extra mile for our client we want to hear from you!
If you want to be a part of our team you must have previous experience working as a Kitchen Porter/ Kitchen Assistant within the hospitality and catering industry. You must provide own uniform of safety boots, black trousers and black T-shirt.
The times we most need you over the holiday season are:
- 27th November - 21st December
- 5pm starts till around 9.30/10pm
KitchenAssistant and Kitchen Porter Benefits
- Fantastic rates of pay, £9-£10 per hour
- You will be paid weekly.
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
- Friendly Consultants available 24-7
Our minimum requirements
- You must have a minimum of 1-2 years of Kitchen experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Porter Uniform and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- An Excellent grasp of English language
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Location: Tower Hill, City of London
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Kitchen Porters/ Kitchen Assistant needed ) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted. Kitchen Porters/ Kitchen Assistant needed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'