Could you be the most important person in our kitchen?
Join us as a kitchen assistant, and you’ll be the person who keeps the wheels turning in our busy kitchen. You’ll keep it clean, you’ll keep it safe - and you’ll protect the space in which the chefs can create spectacular dishes.
- Enjoy the pace and variety of a professional kitchen
- Learn new skills and build a career in catering
- Join a friendly, dedicated and supportive team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% off in all Fuller's pubs!
Kitchen life is hard work, but it’s also a lot of fun. The team spirit is brilliant and there’s real pride in helping create something special for customers.
This is also a great way to learn about premium catering. Fuller’s is a business where kitchen assistants can go on to become chefs or even general managers – and given our passion for fresh ingredients, there are few better places to learn the food business.
If you’ve never worked in a professional kitchen before, don’t worry. For this role, personality and potential are more important than skills and experience…
- You’ll have a friendly, outgoing personality
- You should be eager to learn new skills
- You’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team
- You must be flexible and conscientious
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.
Plough Inn Ealing - Kitchen
A vibrant pub in West London, The Plough Inn is designed in chic, retro style. It attracts a loyal crowd with high-quality dining, and maintains a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Expect a busy scene on live music nights.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'