You will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the kitchen by ensuring the hotel's cleanliness standards are maintained within the kitchen area.
Working alongside the current KP team, you will be required to wash pots, pans, cutlery and crockery whilst keeping the entire kitchen, including floor, walls and storage areas clean, safe and hygienic. Hence, maintaining legal requirements in regards to hygiene standards.
Furthermore, you Will Be responsible for food and chemical deliveries etc. ensuring temperatures and quality meet all company standards
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning crockery, pans, kitchen utensils
- Cleaning kitchen
- Deep cleaning kitchen
- Using chemicals
- Reporting maintenance issues
- Receiving deliveries
- Stock rotation
- Ensuring correct storage within the kitchen
- Cleaning and using kitchen machinery
- Date and temperature checking
What we offer you!
- 28 Days Holiday pro-rated increasing to 33 days after your 5th year of Service
- Worldwide benefits programme for reduced price rooms & food and Beverage in the groups hotels
- In house rewards and recognition program
- Long Service Awards…
- Uniform provided
- Career progression opportunities
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- kitchen porter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'