Part Time Kitchen Assistant – Chipping Campden - £7.83 per hour
Mill House are looking for a Kitchen Assistant / Porter to join the team where you will support the team and ensure a smooth running of the kitchen at all times. The home provides nursing and dementia care for elderly residents.
This is a part time position, working 22 hours per week and will include alternative weekends.
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence
- Report to the Head Chef
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required
- Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas
- Ensure all crockery and equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately, and that the overall cleaning of the kitchen area (and, where appropriate, the dining areas) is carried out effectively
- Promote safe working practice in the Care Centre
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to maintain high levels of hygiene within the workplace
- Experience of food preparation
- Good interpersonal skills
If this position is of interest to you, please click 'APPLY' or contact the recruitment team on
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'