RELIEF KITCHEN PORTERS - WEEKENDS MAINLY - PUBS & RESTAURANTS - LIVE OUT -
Do you want to earn £340.00 - £425.00 + per week as a KITCHEN PORTER ?
We can make that happen!
- Tired of working 90 hour weeks and only getting 45 hours pay?
- Do you want to get paid for every hour you work?
- Are you currently a relief chef looking for additional work?
If the answer to any of the above is yes then become a relief chef today with Chefsxpress LTD
We pay our KITCHEN PORTER £8.50 (and double on bank / Public holidays £17.00 per hour) and strive to keep hard working individuals in consistent work.
And best bit is, you get paid for every hour. Work 100 hours, no worries; you get paid for 100 hours.
- Good work ethic and punctuality
- Good references
- NVQ Level 1/2 or equivalent
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Good grasp of the English language
- Artistic abilities
- Articulate and imaginative
- A flexible attitude
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Some Live in available
- Friendly working environments
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Food Hygiene
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'