Kitchen Porter, Contract Catering, London, £8.50-£9.00 per hour
Company Information - ADMIRAL Recruitment is looking for hard working, fast and enthusiastic Kitchen Porters to work in our busy corporate kitchens, you will be able to work in a variety of Kitchens in contract catering and the hospitality sector, however if you are flexible we always have weekends and evening work available.
The Ideal kitchen porter
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative calmly when under pressure
- Able to follow instructions by the chefs
Main Responsibilities for kitchen porter
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
- Working by a cleaning schedule,
- Using a dishwasher machine to clean equipment plates and cutlery
- Ensuring the chefs have the equipment they need to produce amazing food for the clients
- putting away deliveries
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines.
- Changing bins and swiping and mopping the floors
Package for kitchen porters
- £8.50-£9.00 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Monday to Friday plus weekend work
Kitchen Porter, Contract Catering, London, £8.00-£8.50 per hour
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification. Admiral recruitment are an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated tor recruitment in the hospitality, facilities, commercial and catering industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'