We are looking for a kitchen porter to join our team! The ideal candidates should ideally have prior experience in a similar role however we are willing to train if necessary. As we are on the river we can get extremely busy when the sun shines. As such we work hard and need to know that our team will support each other and work together.
You will be required to undertaking all duties as directed by the Head Chef to ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and its equipment
- Following the weekly and monthly cleaning duties list.
- Operation of dishwasher machine. Hand washing of cooking equipment.
- Assisting as required in basic food preparation under the supervision of the Head Chef
You must have an excellent standard of written and spoken English, a high level of personal cleanliness and understand how to comply with Food Health and safety standards.
No visit to Richmond is complete without a visit to our beautiful pub on the banks of the River Thames. We are part of an award wining company and pride ourselves on our customer service and standards while still maintaining a sense of humour.
We are proud to produce a quality British menu to the highest standards using seasonal fresh ingredients.
- We are happy to provide training up to Commi level and beyond for the right candidate
- The job will be 40-45 hours a week, with extra hours in the summer months
- 28 days annual holiday leave
- 20% discount at all Youngs & Gernimo sites
- 5 days a week
Why Join Us?
We aim to attract and retain the best talent in the industry, and do this by offering all who join us a clear career path and on going development to enable them to grow and succeed with us. We are ever growing and developing - our people are key to our success
Whether it's pulling a pint of Young's cask ale, shaking a cocktail or two, or presenting a mouth watering meal - we do it with pride, fun and flair - if you are keen, hardworking and have a great personality look at the opportunities we have on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"