Want to see behind the scenes of world-famous golf tournaments, the Scottish Game fair and other amazing events in and around Edinburgh! Love to 'putt’ a smile on people’s faces? Join Off to Work to have a legendary summer!
We are looking for KITCHEN PORTERS to join our team for our super busy summer!
We love people with previous experience but if you’ve never worked in a kitchen before - no worries! We give full training so you’ll be a tee-rific team member in no time!
You’re perfect for the role if you…
- Ideally have 3 months experience as a kitchen porter
- You’re definitely free on a Monday to come in for an interview
- Are looking for lots of work over summer
- Are a hard worker who loves to swing into action!
- Wants to learn new skills in hospitality
- Take great pride in your hard work
What can we offer you?
- Rates starting from £8.78 (£7.83 + £0.95 holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27 (£7.38 + £0.89 holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.78 after 30 shifts!
- WEEKLY PAY
- Flexible hours to work around your schedule
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
- The opportunity to work at some amazing events
'Club’ together, refer your friends and get rewarded for it!
Apply now and wedge yourself into the action this summer. Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!
You must be over the age of 18 due to the service of alcohol and be able to prove your right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job