We are recruiting for a Kitchen Porter to deliver high standards of cleanliness within our busy 2 rosette kitchen, creating fantastic memories for our guests.
You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
Duties & Responsibilities of Kitchen Porter role include:
- Keeping the kitchen and wash-up areas clean and in good working order.
- Reporting hazards and maintenance requirements to Head Chef.
- Washing crockery, cutlery, pans and utensils and storing them appropriately
- Cleaning work surfaces, shelving, floors, walls and cupboards in line with specified cleaning schedules.
- Emptying rubbish bins and maintaining the refuse area to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Using and storing chemicals in line with COSHH requirements.
Competencies of a Kitchen Porter:
- You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests.
- A genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- In return you will be rewarded with a fun and engaging environment.
Woodlands Park Hotel is set in ten acres of peaceful Surrey countryside and offers 57 luxurious bedrooms, 9 Conference and Event rooms catering from 8-150 people, and two unique dining experiences. The magnificence of the Oak Room fine dining Restaurant, and the more casual modern elegance of Bensons.
Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
Our core values are family, initiative, welcoming, individuality, and local engagement - you make it Hand Picked.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.