Kitchen Porter - Job Summary
Kitchen Porter - The Lion, Wendlebury, Oxfordshire.
Experienced Kitchen Porter - up to £7.83 per hour plus tips depending on experience.
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £7.83 plus TRONC depending on experience
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.
Kitchen Porter - Role Responsibility
In order to be a successful Kitchen Porter you will,
· Aid the chefs in day to day prep for menu items.
· Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible and in line with the cleaning schedule.
· Clean food prep areas & equipment in addition to crockery & cutlery.
· Collect & wash up pots & pans.
· Keep fridges and storerooms clean and organised.
· Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean & sanitised.
· Support the chefs in safe storage of all deliveries.
· Reporting maintenance issues to management.
Kitchen Poter -The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
The Lion, Wendlebury
- Located in the village of Wendlebury, close to Bicester Village
- Part of building date back to 17th Century
- Cosy bar and restaurant with exposed timbers and open fires with 13 bedrooms under construction due to open in June 2018
- Fresh food locally sourced
- Approx 120 covers in the restaurant
- Private dining rooms available
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
- "Porter" "Kitchen"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job