We require a Kitchen Porter to assist the chefs and catering team in the smooth running of the kitchen at all times and to prepare and serve meals to the service users, staff and visitors.
Main duties include assisting and maintaining high standards of personal hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen, having knowledge of the Health and Safety regulations, with specific reference to COSHH and chemicals in use and ensuring all surfaces and storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Teaching and CPD programmes
- Training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
To apply for this position, please click apply now and the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly. If you need help with your application, please call the Recruitment Team on.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job