Rayment recruitment is looking for an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking kitchen porters with a reputation for providing exceptional service and also delivering consistently high standards. No kitchen experience needed, just a can do attitude and a willingness to work hard and effectively. As a Kitchen Porter you will have a willingness to handle various responsibilities, follow instructions and work under supervision. The successful kitchen Porter will be working in the Harlow area.
Kitchen Porter Duties:
- Washing dishes manually and also by using the dishwasher.
- Assisting in basic food preparation.
- Cleaning pots, pans and any other kitchen utensils.
- Storing away all crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
- Emptying bins when they are full.
- Making sure that all kitchen equipment like food mixers, fridges, cookers are in good working order.
- Keeping the storerooms well stocked and organised at all times.
- Complying with the daily cleaning rotas.
- Handling all glasses and china with great care.
- Using the correct amount of specialist chemicals when cleaning work surfaces and equipment.
- Ensuring that at the end of the shift the kitchen is ready for the morning staff.
Ideal Kitchen Porter will be:
- Meticulous in detail.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Possessing a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Approachable and friendly.
- Focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Highly motivated and focused.
- Can work under pressure.
- Willing to work some weekends and evenings.
Please email your current CV for immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job