We require Kitchen Porters that are quick and effective within the role. Have you had previous experience in a Kitchen Porter role? Think you have what it takes?
We need individuals that are hard working and available to work a variety of hours throughout the week.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
If you are interested within this role or have any more questions please call us on or email your CV over to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job