New opportunity not to be missed!
Tylney Hall Hotel have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Kitchen Porter to join our growing team. You will receive a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 112 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious parkland and boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include spa treatment rooms and leisure facilities including both an indoor and an outdoor pool and banqueting facilities which are second to none.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
The Kitchen Porter role:
You will have a willingness to handle various responsibilities, follow instruction and work under supervision. The requirements of the job will include:
- Cleaning the kitchen and canteen areas as required within shift;
- Cleaning of used crockery etc as required;
- Support of the kitchen team as required. with duties relevant to the post.
- Our main kitchen produces the food for all outlets in the hotel, and on occasions different events can be running simultaneously!
You should be reliable and hardworking with the ability to provide exceptional service and deliver consistently high standards. Some kitchen experience would be desirable, but not essential.
The normal shift pattern will include split shifts, bank holidays and weekends. Five days out of 7.
NOTE - We are in a rural location so own transport is essential. We are two miles from Hook and around 6 miles from Basingstoke. Live in accommodation available for the right candidate.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate, including:
- Free meals on duty.
- Uniform provided.
- Company personal contributory pension scheme.
- Excellent staff rate of £50 Bed & Breakfast in any of the four Elite Hotels, subject to availability.
- An attractive room rate for family with a 50% discount off our selling price.
- 30% discount on food, drinks and treatments.
- A share in the Company Gratuities scheme.
- An Employee Assistance program managed by Hospitality Action, including a free confidential counselling help line.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Staff Christmas party.
- Free Car Parking.
- Discounted stays with Small Luxury Hotels of the World.