Our client a large Independent School in Surrey are looking for Catering Porter to join their team.
- Undertake all aspects in the cleaning of equipment within the sections of kitchen and dining room, -floors, fixtures and fittings, pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, glassware etc.
- Assist with all aspects of preparation, production and presentation of food
- Report on equipment, ensuring that all equipment breakdowns are reported to the Office
- To assist with special functions, some of which may be outside standard working hours
- Experience within a catering or customer service environment
- Previous experience working within a high volume operation
- An understanding of Health and Safety and Food Safety Regulations
Candidates will need to be flexible as work is on a rota basis 5 days out of 7 so some weekends included.
Benefits include pension, free lunch & refreshments and free gym membership.
Due to the setting, employment is subject to receipt of suitable references and and enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.
Pertemps Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.
- Food Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job