Kitchen Porters Required ASAP!
We are looking for Kitchen Porters to start immediately and work in and around the Newquay area.
We are ideally looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role. You will also need to be flexible in regards to hours/shifts each week.
Our clients, are looking for a kitchen porter:
· To follow cleaning lists and ensure the kitchen area and equipment is kept clean
· Maintain all crockery, glasses and pots and pans are kept clean to high standards
· When needed, assist chefs in preparation of food preparation
· Be aware and mindful of following all food hygiene procedures
· Ensuring all cleaning duties are consistently completed in accordance to cleaning schedules
Due to the remote locations of these positions, you will need to be able to travel independently.
This is a temporary but on-going role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job