Solutions Recruitment are looking for relief Kitchen Porters/Assistants to join our team.
We can offer part and full time work so whether you are looking for full time, part time or to work on a set day per week we can help you. These are mainly term time positions but we have work available across the year.
General Assistants are responsible for supporting a professional, responsive and efficient catering service for students, staff and visitors, ensuring that food production is presented, served, replenished to an exceptional standard and in line with standard operating procedures.
The role includes
- Assisting with day to day cleaning of kitchen and catering equipment,
- Receipt and storage of goods, checking and signing for deliveries.
- Catering team members will be expected to adopt and promote a flexible approach to working, and to undertake any or all of the tasks outlined below regardless of their designated shift.
- Working closely with chefs to ensure a smooth service for guests
What we are looking for:
- Experience in your chosen field
- To be punctual and willing to help other areas of the kitchen
- To lead by example
- Food Hygiene qualification (desirable but not essential)
- And to be personable
We offer excellent rates of pay, experienced consultants who can help you 24/7, permanent opportunities and a nice working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'