Kitchen Porter* Central London* Temporary* £7.50 - £10 per hour*
We want you to join our growing team of casual kitchen porters! If you are highly efficient and motivated Kitchen Porter who has the ability to fulfil the tasks that are set for them and the ability to go that extra mile for our client we want to hear from you!
Kitchen Porter Benefits
- Fantastic rates of pay, £7.50 - £10 per hour
- You will be paid weekly.
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay.
- You can work as little as 5 hours to 80 hours a week, it's your Choice!
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- You will be working in some of London's best establishments. Eg. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- On-going Temp work
- Flexible shifts
- Friendly Consultants available 24-7
*Our minimum requirements
- You must have a minimum of 1-2 years of Kitchen experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Porter Uniform and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- An Excellent grasp of English language
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our other current job roles Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.