Solutions Recruitment are looking for expereinced Kitchen Porters and Catering Assistants to work in Durham City Centre.
You will be working alongside the chefs, you main duties will include
- Washing dishes and making sure they are clean for the students
- Keeping the kitchen to the highest
- To undertake duties in a thorough and methodical manner to ensure that departmental and legal standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained
- To keep all store rooms and refrigerators clean and tidy to the highest standard of hygiene, to enable food items to be stored safely
- To ensure bins in the kitchens are emptied regularly and kept clean.
- To assist the chefs, from time to time, in certain simple food preparation tasks as directed by the chef in charge
- To carry out any reasonable request made by the Head of Department or Supervisor.
Shifts are available Mon to Sun and the hours range between 07.00am-21.30 (7-8 hours a day)
Send your CV with relevant experience ASAP to our Catering Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'