As we continue to grow, Poolfoot Farm Sports & Leisure Complex has a new and exciting role for an experienced Kitchen Manager to join our dynamic team based within the Pizza Calcio facility in Thornton - Cleveleys.
You will be working within guidelines to create great quality food within food costs and budgets. Passion, creation and innovation are key to this role ensuring you meet customer’s needs. You will manage a kitchen team and be responsible for all health and safety and hygiene regulations, training and developing staff and in control of all health and safety aspects of the kitchen.
You will be contracted to 40 hours ONLY so you have a good work / life balance.
Role and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- A calm and organised individual who can manage the kitchen in the head chef’s absence
- Promote consistency and making sure all kitchen team adhere to dish specs
- Keeping all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Food Hygiene, Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- A knowledgeable Kitchen manager who takes pride in producing quality fresh food and will work alongside our head chef to ensure high standards are delivered
- Ability to place food orders with our suppliers and maintain stock control
- Helping to nurture and train others in the team
- Maintain the kitchen work areas in accordance with HACCP regulations
- Ensuing all kitchen equipment like food mixers, fridges, cookers are kept clean and in good working order
- Complying and implementing the daily/weekly cleaning schedule and daily HACCP paperwork
- Accepting food deliveries from suppliers and storing the produce appropriately.
Qualifications and Education:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience required
- Qualification within basic food hygiene
- NVQ Qualification 1,2,3
What we can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and changing, progressive business
- Fantastic commitment to empowered and supportive personal development
- A great team environment and the opportunity for further development
- A Group Life Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays plus other benefits
- Wide range of Training & Development opportunities
- Staff meal whilst on duty
- 10% off all food and beverage and football club shops.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply now and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Immediate start available!
Fleetwood Town Football Club and Fleetwood Town Community Trust are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
This information is available in different formats if required. Please contact Fleetwood Town Football Club directly.
- Food Hygiene
- Food Industry
- Train Others
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'