*** Cricketers Beefeater, Bagshot***
** Kitchen Manager- £36,000**
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced operator who can effectively manage and lead a team. To maximise potential in this role, our ideal candidate will use their creative flair and work in collaboration with the General Manager to provide an amazing experience to each and every one of our guests.
Not only is this a progressive role but there is also a live in opportunity. So if you are looking for a new challenge- then please apply today!
Reporting to the General Manager, our Kitchen Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new Kitchen team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Manage stock control and food margins.
- Manage NSF, EHO and Health and Safety audits to a high standard.
- Deliver to spec and brand standards.
- Drive individual high performance through development and regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Show passion for the brand, visible when ensuring your team are knowledgeable and confident.
Alongside working with a General Manager that has been back of house trained to support, you’ll also benefit from…
- Full induction and training.
- Seasonal menu changes with training and launch at one of our dedicated Kitchen Academy’s.
- Working to a labour model that delivers correct management cover.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- A big say in how you run your kitchen.
- Tools and systems to manage your KPI’s.
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
We want you to be the best and will give you the tools to excel. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to serving up excellence.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and drive this with the team.
If you’re an experienced Kitchen Manager, Head Chef, Catering Manager or similar and want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company. With the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'