Kitchen Manager– Birmingham NEC Airport – Premier Inn
We have a great opportunity for a Kitchen Manager to join the team at Birmingham NEC Airport Premier Inn. This busy 247 bedroom hotel is in a key location for holiday makers that are jetting off, and families stopping over too!
As a Kitchen Manager you'll be a key part of the hotels management team, so its essential you have the drive to be in such a key role.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, our Kitchen Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the business. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
Offering more than just a great career opportunity, there’s a salary of up to £29K, great discounts and benefits as well as the chance to earn a whopping 50% bonus!
We’re looking for great leadership to deliver simple menus. It takes a great team to be the best loved hotel brand, so you’ll…
- Support the Hotel Manager in the recruitment, induction and training of any new Kitchen team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating the Head chef and your further team through pre-shift briefs.
- Manage stock control and food margins.
- Manage NSF, EHO and Health and Safety audits to a high standard.
- Deliver to spec and brand standards.
- Drive individual high performance through development and regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail to ensure quality and brand standards.
- Show passion for the brand, visible when ensuring your team are knowledgeable and confident.
Alongside working with a Hotel Manager that has been back of house trained to support, you’ll also benefit from…
- Full training.
- Seasonal menu changes with training.
- Working to a labour model that delivers correct management cover.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- Tools and systems to manage your KPI’s.
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
- A great working environment.
We want you to be the best and will give you the tools to excel. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to serving up excellence.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and drive this with the team.
If you’re an experienced Head Chef, Kitchen Manager, Kitchen Leader or similar with experience of managing a team and want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, with the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now! This is your chance to develop yourself and join the UK’s biggest hotel brand.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'