Currently recruiting for a Kitchen Manager - Live in available
Beefeater Orchard based in Ruislip is currently recruiting for a Kitchen Manager to join their team. Beefeater is part of the Premier Inn group, the UK’s leading hotel business, which has over 785 hotels and more than 72,000 rooms across the UK. Our unique joint site model means that more than half of our hotels are located alongside our own restaurant brands. With an average of 2 hotel openings a month and an ambitious growth plan, there is no better time to start your career with us.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our business as a Kitchen Manager. In this role, you will lead a team of 11 ensuring a first-class service and excellent food quality to our guests.
As a Kitchen Manager you will:
- Effectively control, co-ordinate and plan the activities of your kitchen to outlined standards of procedure
- Maintain high guest satisfaction levels through culinary leadership, ensuring quality of service, quality of food & drink, value for money and that budgeted financial targets including cost of sales are met and exceeded
- Be responsible for the daily management of your kitchen and your team ensuring cleanliness and hygiene standards are achieved as per Company and legal requirements
- Report directly to the Restaurant Manager and work together to ensure the continued growth and success of the business.
So, what can we offer you I hear you ask?
- A salary of £28,000 - £31,000
- A bonus scheme of up to 25% of your base salary
- Further training and career development opportunities across our entire Group
- 33 days holiday
- Up to 50% discount on our Premier Inn hotels and 25% on all our restaurant brands
So, is it time to get your teeth into a role that not only offers immediate satisfaction but also long-term career development opportunities? If so, then apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'