Kitchen Manager, United Kingdom, Pub & Carvery
Salary:£23,000.00 - 27,500.00
Greene King Pub & Carvery are local pubs with the theatre of a BEST IN CLASS carvery. It is where the Heart of the community comes together and our real foundations are the people!
Our pubs are anything you want them to be - the places where friendships are made, where life is celebrated and where memories of friends and family are shared. Our pubs are high-energy, upbeat and focused on providing quality food, local ales and fine wine Are you a true leader in the kitchen who can inspire a team?
Are you looking for a work life balance where you can receive reward as well as recognition? Can you manage your team to deliver an ever evolving menu a traditional best in class carvery and exceptional food to our customers?
Greene King family will be there to support you every step of the way.
About the Pub
- The Dick Turpin is a recently invested Pub and Carvery and is located near Wickford, Essex. The pub has been transformed by the investment
- Fantastic food offering with a good local atmosphere
- There are further opportunities to grow the sales through local activity with local events in both food and drink sales
- Outside play area and wacky corner
About You Customer - Our customers are our guests so you will have a passion to deliver high quality food both from our core menu and our best in class traditional carvery with fresh seasonal vegetables. Our customers will leave with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals You will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back and front of house, working together as one team and being a part of the Greene King family !
Respect - We aspire to always treat each other with respect, making work a great place to be. As part of our management team your role will be to ensure your team are treated well and success is recognised
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, driving the team to achieve results. You will thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business and will be able to drive and deliver great resuls alongside the management team.
We Value You
· Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
· Work Life Balance
· Pension Scheme
· Life Insurance
· 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns) · Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
- By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
- Team Leader
- Kitchen Manager
- Head Chef
- Catering Manager
- Pub management
- Kitchen Team Leader
- career progression
- Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Assistant Sous chef
- managed pub
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job