Our Client is seeking a strong, outgoing Kitchen Manager to run a busy kitchen in Hitchin
We are currently recruiting for a strong, outgoing, motivated and driven Kitchen Manager to join a a busy kitchen.
Deliver classic pub dishes, alongside some more contemporary food. As Kitchen Manager you will help lead the team to deliver quality food.
Key Kitchen Manager Responsibilities
- Delivering the food concept to Company standard and exceeding guest expectations
- All aspects of food stock control including ordering, deliveries, stock taking and control of wastage
- Training and developing the kitchen team so that they can reach their potential
- Coaching and mentioning other members of the team
- Maintaining exceptional standard of cleanliness and adhering to all aspects of Food Safety and Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy
Key Personal Qualities
- Can remain calm under pressure
- Keen to take responsibility and lead the team
- Great personal standards
- Good at developing others
In return, the right person will receive full Company training, bonus scheme, Company reward and recognition opportunities and the chance to get involved in the progression of the menu moving forward.
Salary:Up to £25,000 per year (depending on age and experience)
Live in/out:Live In
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Food Hygiene
- Food Industry
- Food Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job