Kitchen Manager - Stylish Bar Operator - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for a Kitchen Manager working for this leading stylish bar operator. The emphasis here is on fresh food and so should appeal to Kitchen Managers with experience in this area. You must have previous experience of chef management coupled with a desire for setting and upholding company standards.
Our client are a stylish bar operator aimed at people who enjoy great food and drink in a contemporary environment. They constantly are innovating in order to satisfy increasingly sophisticated customer demands for food and drink and the atmosphere in which to enjoy it.
Kitchen Manager - Stylish Bar Operator - Role Responsibility
As a result of brand expansion our client has a vacancy for a Kitchen Manager. Their role would be to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly, to manage the profitability by providing consistently excellent food and exceeding guest's service expectations. The Kitchen Manager leads the team to deliver dishes that satisfy guests and company requirements. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. The successful candidate will drive this through:
- Being able to create a fun atmosphere, for both staff and customers.
- Having the drive along with new ideas for ways to increase sales and promote your business.
- Living the values.
- Lead by example.
- Develop a guest focused team to their full potential.
Kitchen Manager - Stylish Bar Operator - The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience of preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis, within a similar background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job