6th - 17th November, Greene King Recruitment Roadshows coming to a town near you!
It’s your time so enjoy more of it! Our Kitchen Manager Recruitment Roadshow is where it begins!
Do you want to work for a company who aspire to prioritise work life balance?
Ever wondered what you could do with more time?
Greene King is looking for Kitchen Managers to join our company where you will receive reward as well as recognition for being a great at all that you do.
We have recruitment roadshows across the UK happening from 6th until 17th November where we would love to buy you lunch and chat about your future.
This is what the day will look like:
- Lunch …and we might throw in a spec and GP challenge!
- Let’s get to know each other in a 1-2-1 chat with a Hiring Manager
- Group activity - showcase your knowledge and leadership skills within the kitchen.
- Final Chat - Our Business Development Managers want to meet you too before we finish the day at 5pm
About the Kitchen Manager Role:
Customer - Our customers are our guests so you will have a passion to deliver high quality food, leaving them with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
Team - You will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back and front of house, working together as one team and being a part of the Greene King family !
Respect - We aspire to always treat each other with respect, making work a great place to be. As part of our management team your role will be to ensure your team are treated well and success is recognised
Results - From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen, driving the team to achieve results. You will thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business and will be able to drive and deliver great results.
We Value You
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Work Life Balance
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Flaming Grill, Chef & Brewer and Farmhouse Inns)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
Click Apply now to register your interest!
6th Nov: Edinburgh
7th Nov: London, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire
8th Nov: Birmingham, West London
9th Nov: Hampshire, Cambridge
10th Nov: Nottingham, Manchester
13th Nov: Kent
14th Nov: Suffolk, Norwich
15th Nov: Cheltenham, Dorset, London
16th Nov: Liverpool, Glasgow
17th Nov: Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job