Kitchen Manager- Grosvenor Hotel
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary:£22,000.00 - 26,000.00
Grosvenor Hotel (SO20 6EU), High Street, Stockbridge, HAMPSHIRE SO20 6EU GBR
Old English Inns are a collection of some of England's historic pubs inns and hotels, steeped in history and loved for their warmth and hospitality. Whether taking time out in a pub or getting away to a hotel, we're sure you'll fall in love with our cosy bars, crooked walls and low beams.
Your experience with Old English Inns will be different every time: choose from over 100 pubs, inns and hotels in some of the most beautiful parts of the country across 24 counties. Discover old coaching inns, attractive town houses, thatched and timbered buildings, all individual in style, packed full of history, warm and welcoming - in market towns, countryside and seaside locations.
We've invested a great deal of time and efforts restoring many of our buildings to their former glory, while ensuring our facilities are firmly based in the 21st century. All of the charm of the past with the convenience of the present - a unique combination ensuring that every stay with us is different!
With informal table service and beautiful settings, this is perfect for a manager who has come from a branded food operation background with a similar style food service.
It's all about you
- Satisfaction comes from inspiring, motivating and listening to the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Fun and energetic you will have a natural flare to drive meaningful relationships between the back of house and front of house teams.
- Passion to deliver high quality food to time, leaving the guest with everlasting memories and an experience they looking forward to returning to.
- From previous management or supervisorial experience in hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding business acumen.
- Thrive on taking responsibility for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results alongside your Management Team.
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best Kitchen Manager with ambition to be a General Manger within the next 2 years
- Because it's so important to your success, we'll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and our training house of excellence, we'll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new business
About the Site
We value you.
- ?Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33% Greene King Discount (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
To find out more about Old English Inns, please go https://old-english-inns-hub
By putting our CUSTOMER at the heart of what we do you will be joining a great TEAM that aspires to always treat each other with RESPECT and achieves great RESULTS
- Team Leader
- Kitchen Manager
- Head Chef
- Catering Manager
- Pub management
- Kitchen Team Leader
- career progression
- Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Assistant Sous chef
- managed pub
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job