Kitchen Manager - Farm to Fork Cooking
- Kitchen Manager in an independent eatery
- Working with locally sourced, seasonal produce
- Overseeing daily operations
- Serving mouth-watering dishes
- Farm to fork
- A salary of £22,000
- Sociable hours - no splits
- Evenings off
- A boutique café
- Good time to join a growing business
- A cracking team
- Will offer career progression
- An experienced Kitchen Manager
- No stranger to nose-to-tail cooking
- A great leader
Are you the Kitchen Manager we’re looking for? If you’re looking for an exciting role with awesome hours, give Brad a call for more information.
Nicholas Jon Recruitment are specialist recruiters working only with the leading restaurants and hotels. If you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact our consultants.
- Kitchen Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'