Kitchen Manager - Branded Pub and Restaurant - Woking - Up to £32,000.
About the Company
Would you like the opportunity to join a branded operation as a Kitchen Manager? The restaurant has a strong emphasis on creating an ideal family environment one of the UK's leading operators of managed pubs, bars and restaurants offering eating, drinking and entertainment for their customers.
This high volume and fast paced environment offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development. You must have previous experience of chef management coupled with a desire for setting and upholding company standards. This role is an exciting atmosphere to be part of and the company offer great development opportunities for you to help with you with your own career development.
Kitchen Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £32,000
- Up to 25% bonus earning potential
- Staff discount
- Great training, development & support
Kitchen Manager - Requirements
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development and due to excellent in-house training, our client is committed to fulfilling career development to suit the individual's needs.
- Similar experience is essential, ideally from a branded restaurant / pub environment
- Would also look at Senior Sous or Kitchen Team Leader
- Qualifications are an advantage
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Excellent team player and leader
- Key management and development skills â€¢ Good financial understanding and business acumen
Kitchen Manager - Responsibilities
- The day-to-day running of the kitchen
- Leading by example and driving the business forward
- Adhering to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team.
- Dealing with volume; serving 3000+ covers per week and delivering on £35k net per week
- Leading and motivating the team in all aspects of brand standards, stock control, hygiene checks and health and safety
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'