Our Client in Birkenhead are looking to add a Kitchen Installer to their Property Care Team. You will be based in the Birkenhead area working as part of our client's maintenance teams,
The Working Hours will be:
Monday - Friday
38 hours per week
The Pay Rate will be:
£18 Per Hour
- You will be responsible for general maintenance and improvements to domestic and void properties.
- Working with kitchens and other required areas to deliver high quality maintenance work exceeding minimum industry standard quality.
- Pre-inspect and diagnose selected repair requirements
- Ensure that repairs and maintenance improvement works are undertaken in a considerate manner within agreed timescales, meeting customer satisfaction and needs.
- Attainment of an NVQ Level 2 qualification in Joinery or Equivalent.
- 2 PLUS YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN SIMILAR ROLES
- FULL CLEAN UK DRIVING LICENSE AND USE OWN VEHICLE FOR WORK
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'