Responsibilities of the successful Kitchen Fitter will include:
Completing refurbishment projects on social housing kitchens on various tenanted properties in Leeds, which will include:
- Complete rip out
- Installing new kitchen units
- Plumbing in sinks etc
I would be excited to speak to a Kitchen Fitter that:
- Has experience in the whole process of kitchen fitting - from rip out to finish
- Has their own van & tools
In return the successful Kitchen Fitter will receive:
- 16-£17 per hour
- A minimum of 6 months work
- A dedicated consultant to represent you and negotiate the best possible contract on your behalf, who is contactable by phone and email
- Consistent aftercare and advice throughout your contract
If you are interested in applying or discussing this Kitchen Fitter role please apply online or contact Sean Green for more information on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'