A vacancy has arisen within the Customer Care division of the Field Operations team for a directly employed TSS fitter.
There could also be some travel across the UK and overnight stays. The ideal candidate must live within the area and have good access to the motorway network.
The successful candidate will undertake installations of Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom furniture, to ensure my customer satisfies its clients’ requirements.
The key responsibilities will include:
• Installations of Kitchen Furniture in Occupied Properties.
• Customer care Work in Occupied Properties.
• Dealing with customers.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
• Knowledge of the construction industry or manufacturing industry.
• Joinery skills and relevant qualifications.
• Relevant "Skilled Worker" CSCS card.
• A full UK driving licence.
You will be:
• Able to manage time efficiently and effectively.
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Have an excellent manner with customers.
• Willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Professionally presentable at all times.
- Equipment Installation