Kitchen Fitters & Bathroom Fitters
Our client a well-established maintenance and refurbishment company based is currently looking for a significant number (20+) Kitchen and Bathroom Fitters to join their team on a contract basis for ongoing work.
As a Kitchen or Bathroom Fitter you will have the ability to oversee and organise your work on either refurbishment projects or repairs to domestic properties. This includes following the specification of works correctly as well as the clients’ requirements
As a Kitchen Fitter duties will include:
- To ensure all works are complete to the required standards
- To communicate with all involved including scheduler, manager and tenants/clients
- To ensure all activities carried out on site are to safe standard and consider safety in all aspects of the job role
- To reduce down time wherever possible by implementing van stocks
- To ensure a safe and healthy working environment at all times
- To report all incidents on with the potential to cause harm or defect to property
- Attend site and complete works as stated in works instruction
- To report back to relevant manager and scheduler on progress on site
- To keep the tenant/client informed at all times
- To operate a van stock relevant to the works carried out
- To drive a company vehicle for work use only
- To ensure a safe and healthy working environment at all time
This is a 6 month + contract paying c£150/day
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'