Porcelanosa is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products, as a company we aspire to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, technologically superior products and dependable services to its clients. Porcelanosa was founded over 40 years ago since then we have had incredible growth and today our global presence extends to over 140 countries through more than 400 company owned showrooms, distribution centres and an extensive network of independent distributors and retailers. We are a high regarded and respected supplier that specialise in quality floor coverings, sanitary ware and kitchens selling into the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World since 1973.
Porcelanosa Scotland are looking for a creative designer with excellent communication, organisation & project management skills to join our exciting kitchen design department. The role will be sited in our Braehead design office working alongside our sales staff to deliver a comprehensive design service. You will meet clients to discuss their brief, design kitchen & living spaces working to a deadline & budget, clearly presenting inspiring designs to exceed client’s expectations. You will be responsible for liaising with our factory to order kitchens & producing detailed drawings for installers to work to. You will be supported by our Kitchen Design Manager & will be provided with full training. Projects range from tight budget large volume new builds to one-off bespoke projects with unlimited budgets. The role will also entail involvement with our showroom retail clients to maximise sales. You will work as part of a strong, design-focused team in a creative environment who are dedicated to increasing sales & providing excellent customer service.
- Degree/HND Qualification in Interior Design or equivalent
- Proactive individual with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of using computer aided design package
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power point & Excel
- Confident individual with clear communication skills
- Experience in a kitchen design environment would be extremely beneficial
- Experience gained in a retail or customer focused background
- Experience with Planit Design kitchen software
- Salary will be based on suitability for role plus team commission if annual target is achieved
- Full training will be provided
- 20 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays
- Monday - Friday 08.00am-17.00pm
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Project Management
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'