Kitchen Design Consultant
£18,000 + Excellent Bonus potential
Want to be a part of the most exciting kitchen showroom expansion programmes in the UK?
Kitchen Design Superstar required.
Our nationwide client, one of the market leaders has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, customer service driven and engaging designer to play a vital part at their new showroom in Gateshead. They have 30 showrooms currently and are looking to open a further 40 showrooms in 2021
If you have had previous experience in a kitchen design and used to working to KPI’s/ targets, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are taking their industry by storm!
As a kitchen designer / Showroom Consultant ideally you would have the following attributes & experience:
- Previous kitchen design experience
- Flair for creativity, a passion for excellent customer service
- Experience in working in a target, KPI or sales led environment would be relevant
As a kitchen designer / Showroom Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Driving opportunities to maximise sales
- To achieve or exceed monthly & annual store sales targets for showroom sales
- Conduct customer home visits, building a positive customer relationship while working within company policies and procedures when representing the company out of the store.
This is a retail environment and therefore you would be expected to work weekends and you must have a current driving license and access to your own vehicle.
Contact Venture Recruitment to hear more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'