KitchenDesigner | Mon-Fri 8.00am - 5.00pm | 40 hours P/W | Salary £25,000-£30,000
Cordant people are recruiting for our well respected client.
Our high quality client based in Exeter works with customers in the South West and London. They manufacture high end architectural joinery, furniture and bespoke kitchen interiors.
The client offers exceptional levels of creative design, project management, and customer service. They work with architects, interior designers, and discerning private clients, who demand the highest standards.
There is a perfect opportunity for recent graduates looking for a role in the industry with an Architectural Interior qualification. Or an experienced Architect/Designer with a background in kitchen design and Adobe design software.
There are opportunities for career progression and diversification. Training is provided for new products and to further develop skills. You will require a valid passport as you may be required to travel abroad on occasions to educate on new products entering the market.
The successful candidate will work alongside the kitchen design director.
The role involves:
- Interpreting aclient design brief
- Creating 2D kitchen designs in plan and elevation
- Attending and participating in client meetings
- Creating project job folders
- Layout and Printing of 2D AutoCAD Drawings
- Creating 3D renders in Sketch Up
- Layout ofpresentations using In Design
- Processing orders of kitchen cabinetry, appliances and worktops
Key skills needed:
- Clear communication skills
- Proficiency in 2D AutoCAD
- Understanding of space planning
- Interest in kitchen interiors
- A working knowledge of Adobe software Sketch Up, In Design and Photoshop
The perfect candidate will need to be a team player with good communication skills but also an ability to work on their own initiative. Attention to detail and a high level of concentration is essential.The ability to work to deadlines is crucial.
If you are interested in this position contact Adam on .
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"