Kitchen Designer/Sales Co-ordinator
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, typically £20000 - £25000
FT 7.30pm - 5pm Mon - Friday and alternate Saturdays
Hunters’ client is a high profile building merchants with a stunning kitchen showroom. The Kitchen Designer/Sales Co-ordinator will offer previous and relevant experience and be capable of creating imaginative and practical designs with accurate estimates for our client’s broad customer base of local developers, trade professionals and homeowners. The Kitchen Designer/Sales Co-ordinator will build strong relationships with our valued customers and provide advice and understanding of their needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive sales of a quality kitchen brand, in a friendly and encouraging environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive attitude to work
- Experience of Compusoft Winner Design Software would be an advantage
- The ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a trade environment ideally
- A good understanding of kitchens and the component parts
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Company Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension
- Group Income and Life Assurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Staff discount on materials
- Customer Service
- Kitchen Cabinets