An exciting opportunity to join DBD’s Kitchen Design team as a Kitchen Design and Projects Executive. DBD is a family business that has grown into the UK’s leading Appliance Installation Distributor.
Your role will be to design and produce quotations for large project developments and to contribute sales presentations.
What you’ll do:
Key areas of responsibility will be:
• Become fully conversant with the kitchen products available and develop an understanding of market and customer requirements.
• Build and design, within the CAD software used by the Company, workable kitchen layouts that fit the tolerance of the building area and that meet the customers design brief and to be able to present these designs to the customer.
• Put together the quotation for a kitchen design including furniture, appliances, installation and other elements in a commercial package under the guidance and in support of the Sales Manager.
• Prepare and participate in face to face meetings with clients and with the Kitchen Design Director.
• To answer telephone queries relating to specifications, designs and customer enquiries.
• To become effective in managing daily queries and action workloads to deadlines; to resolve these within the parameters of the Company’s escalation process.
• To communicate all important technical and design details to the Installation Teams to ensure delivery of a finished and polished kitchen design to the customers complete satisfaction.
• To build excellent working relationships with colleagues and customers ensuring that the Company’s reputation is enhanced at every opportunity.
Who you’ll be:
Our values are integral to how we operate; it is the reason for our success and our culture. To flourish here, you will naturally display our values; Helpful, Ethical and Innovative.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Initiative and flair for design work.
• Knowledge and experience using design software (preferably Winner Compusoft).
• Proficient Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Understanding of architect drawings and ability to produce high quality designs, within the customers specification and budget.
• Diplomatic to resolve issues at all levels both with internal & external contacts.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to multi-task, with a calm and focused approach on time management deadlines.
Good commercial acumen and ability to quote & negotiate where required.
What you’ll get:
DBD offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
• 25 days holiday
• Health care
• Free parking
• Regular staff events
• Charity Day
• Employee Retail Discount Scheme
• Length of service vouchers
• Flexible working
• Cycle to work
• Child Care Vouchers
Salary: £18,000 - £33,000 with competitive benefits and bonus
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Contract type: Permanent
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Kitchen Design and Projects Executive role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job