Location: London SW9
Salary: £8.70- £9 per hour
Contract: Fixed Term, Maternity cover
Hours: Part Time, 9 -13.00 Monday to Friday
We care child care Bilingual English/Spanish Day Nursery is looking for a part time maternity cover Chef to join our friendly and happy team.
The successful applicant must be able to work in a team to provide a nutritious balanced diet for children aged 1 year - 5 years. Our nursery caters for 20-35 children.
- To provide a nutritious and well-balanced diet for the children.
- To ensure children’s dietary needs, particularly serious allergies, are met.
- To contribute to the menu development, adhering to the 'home cooked’ food ethos.
- To manage the weekly food ordering and stock rotation/control.
- To maintain high standards of hygiene.
- To adhere to food hygiene policies, standard operating processes and legislation.
What We Need From You:
- 1 year Chef experience, working in a kitchen
- High levels of organisation and communication skills
- Experience of managing allergies and intolerances
- Current food hygiene certificate will be required
- A relevant catering qualification and experience of managing budgets is desirable but not essential.
- Paid holidays
- Future career progression
- Certified Training
- Free Meals
- Company pension
- Good Transport Links
If you feel you have the relative skills and experience necessary to be successful with the Kitchen Chef role then click apply today forwarding a recent copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please.
- Food Hygiene
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'