Kitchen & Bathroom Designer / Showroom Management - Abadare
Kitchen & Bathroom Designer / Showroom Manager - Abadare
Simon Acres are pleased to be working on a great opportunity to work within the newly refurbished Kitchen & Bathroom showrooms of a remarkably successful Builders Merchant with a dynamic work environment and additional opportunities to develop your career.
Working in a large, bright modern showroom, your role will include:
- Meeting and seeking to exceed showroom targets for both Sales & Profit Margin
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service to encourage positive testimonials & referrals
- Providing product and design advice to both Trade & Retail customers
- Visiting both Trade & Retail customers on site to provide a detailed survey
- Using the latest design software, providing detailed plans & perspectives of your designs
- Presenting your priced designs in a professional manner and ensuring enquiries are turned into sales
- Placing your customers orders directly with suppliers in accordance with company procedures, collating orders and arranging delivery
- Working closely with Branch and Assistant Branch managers to support the branch in exceeding its targets
- Managing the showroom on a daily basis
This position requires a successful, experienced Kitchen & Bathroom Designer able to work independently, ideally with some showroom management experience.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of delivering sales, high levels of customer service and excellent organisational skills within a showroom environment.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and
??Alternate Saturday mornings 8.00 a.m. - 12 noon??
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- Company Pension
- Profit Share Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity call Kate at Simon Acres Recruitment today!
- Customer Service
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'