The key objective of the Kitchen / Bathroom / Bedroom Sales Designer role is to design and sell innovative and considered kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms. Working with some of the industry's leading manufacturers will enable you to create bespoke and exciting spacial designs through the use of CAD design packages.
The company operate in a friendly and engagement showroom environment with a close knit team boasting years of experience in the kitchen / bathroom / bedroom retail space, and are renowned locally for exceptional service and quality in their bespoke designs. This is an opportunity to join their team in Rugby.
Kitchen / Bathroom / Bedroom Sales Designer
The role is perfect for someone fed-up with the pushy aspect of sales in the sector, and who wants to build genuine long-lasting relationships with customers, working alongside them to design their perfect kitchen, bedroom or bathroom.
Your role will be to look after the full customer journey, from the moment a customer enters the showroom, to the final installation of their new home (where you will naturally leave them with smiles on their faces!)
- Initially you will welcome customers into the store and talk through their needs, taking down the design brief.
- You will be responsible for the full design aspect of the process, using the best design software available.
- You will pitch the design to the clients before closing the sale.
The Kitchen / Bathroom / Bedroom Sales Designer role is ideal for someone who:
- Has previous experience with Kitchen Design
- Is used to working with CAD Design software
- Has a proactive and engaging approach to sales
- Can plan their time and manage multiple tasks at once
- Has a welcoming personality and friendly demeanour
A competitive basic salary as well as a genuinely achievable OTE through bonus
An increase in salary within the first 6 months
The chance to work as part of a friendly and fun team in a great environment
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"