Bilston / Wolverhampton areas.
Temporary on going
£7.50ph free parking.
I am recruiting on behalf of my clients that are looking for experienced Kitchen Assistants who have current Food hygiene level 2 certificates in the Bilston and Wolverhampton areas.
- Preparing all kinds of food from raw including meat, fish, vegetables.
- Preparing and making sandwiches.
- Keeping the Kitchen area spotlessly clean at all times.
- Wiping down tables.
- Washing up including pots, pans and any other washing up duties as required.
- Serving customers.
- Cash handling.
- Emptying bins.
- Preparing kitchen and canteen ready for the days and next days shifts.
- All other duties as required.
The Successful Candidates
- Will have experience in a similar role.
- Hold a current food hygiene level 2 certificate and can bring to registration with them.
- Be available for work immediately.
- Happy to cover holidays, sickness and be available for cover when required.
- Current DBS checks would be advantageous but not essential.
Hours of Work
- 9.30am till 2.45pm
- Also shifts between the hours of 8.00am to 3.00pm
To apply for these exciting opportunities please email your CV now
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.