About the Company: We are actively recruiting for experienced Catering Assistants to join a well-established Health company based in Newark. This will be offered on a Temporary basis but could lead to a permanent role.
Daily tasks will include:
- Basic food preparation as required i.e. sandwiches, salads, vegetables etc.
- Complying with the Healthcare's food policy
- Transporting and collecting meals to the service area
- Complying with kitchen security procedures
- Receiving and unloading stock, storing appropriately and rotating current stock
- Preparing, distributing and serving food and beverage for meetings and functions
About you: Previous experience in a similar role is essential for this position. You must be honest and trustworthy and work to a high standard. You must also have a current DBS to be able to work for this company.
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a temporary basis which could lead to a permanent position. The hours and working times are flexible and can be offered on a part time or full time basis. Hourly rate: £7.50. There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site. You will get your lunch provided for you on site.
- Food Preparation
- Kitchen Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job