Are you an experienced Kitchen Assistant looking to work in a fast-paced environment? Are you a good team player with experience in volume catering? Then we would like to hear from you!
* This role is 20 hours per week *
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work in our Residential and Nursing Home The Priory
The Priory is a 24 bedded home in Romford, Essex and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
- Prepare, cook and serve hot and cold meals as and when required
- Assist the Head Chef in ensuring high quality wholesome meals are prepared and served for each resident
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and tidy at all times
· Assist with food preparation and catering in accordance with Health and Safety and Food Standard regulations.
In Return we can offer...
- Free Parking
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible pay
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Meals provided on long days
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Priory Kitchen/Domestic Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.75 per hour
- similar position: 1 year (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'