A Temporary opportunity has arisen for an experienced kitchen assistant to provide basic cooking and cleaning duties in the kitchen and dining areas for a local residential home based in Gwynedd.
As the Kitchen Assistant your duties will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of a high quality, efficient catering service
- Cleaning, tidying and sanitising kitchen equipment, tables and waste bins, including front of house and dining areas before and after service
- Preparing vegetables and lighter meals for clients
- Serving hot and cold food items for service
- Managing the kitchen in the absence of the cook in charge
We are really keen to talk to you and see your CV if you have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience working as a Kitchen Assistant or similar
- Current food hygiene certificate
- Enhanced DBS certificate or willingness to get one
- Able to work to high standards in a busy environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to speak Welsh is desirable but not essential
This is a temporary position for approximately 6 weeks working a minimum of 30 hours per week with a pay rate of £9.28 per hour plus holiday pay.
If you are interested in this and other similar temporary roles we ease apply today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'